Passport? Check.
Got over to the LJ Post Office today for the passport. Let me just say that place is so bloody obscure to find. They say it's in La Jolla Village, which it is, but on the back side of Wamu and Kinko's where you would only expect to find dumpsters. It's almost like they're hidden on purpose...perhaps a 'Sopranos in LJ' phenomenon? Anyhow, I got the two passport photos taken and filled out the forms and paid for the pricey expedited service charge. I asked if they had an expedited expedited service, but to no avail. I really really hope it will get here within two weeks....
In other news, I lost and then refound my debit card today. I discovered this at the Post Office when the nice lady behind the counter was waiting for me to give her a card to swipe and I was taking my sweet time in finding one. I then realized I had left my primary debit card IN THE ATM MACHINE at Washington Mutual in a stroke of brilliance. After finishing up at the post office with a less-used card and absolutely full of panic, I rushed back over to the bank, where the nice staff people (and a good citizen out there somewhere) reunited me with my financial lifeline to the world. I swear, sometimes I'm such an idiot.
In other news, I lost and then refound my debit card today. I discovered this at the Post Office when the nice lady behind the counter was waiting for me to give her a card to swipe and I was taking my sweet time in finding one. I then realized I had left my primary debit card IN THE ATM MACHINE at Washington Mutual in a stroke of brilliance. After finishing up at the post office with a less-used card and absolutely full of panic, I rushed back over to the bank, where the nice staff people (and a good citizen out there somewhere) reunited me with my financial lifeline to the world. I swear, sometimes I'm such an idiot.

<< Home