So That's Why I Love England
I just found out Alan Shearer and I have the same birthday. Boo-yah!
Alan Shearer, OBE (born 13 August 1970 in Gosforth, Newcastle) is a former English footballer. His playing career included Southampton, Blackburn Rovers, Newcastle United and international football with England. Shearer is the highest goalscorer in the history of Newcastle United, a prolific centre forward with 206 goals, he is also the highest goalscorer in the history of the FA Premier League, with 260 league goals. He is currently Newcastle United's "Sporting Ambassador" [1], as well as doing punditry for the BBC for the World Cup.
Alan Shearer, OBE (born 13 August 1970 in Gosforth, Newcastle) is a former English footballer. His playing career included Southampton, Blackburn Rovers, Newcastle United and international football with England. Shearer is the highest goalscorer in the history of Newcastle United, a prolific centre forward with 206 goals, he is also the highest goalscorer in the history of the FA Premier League, with 260 league goals. He is currently Newcastle United's "Sporting Ambassador" [1], as well as doing punditry for the BBC for the World Cup.

<< Home